I think we have lost a lot in our scientific age and can learn much from our past.
- We once learned by doing things (and making mistakes), so when we left home we knew how to make decisions.
- We once worked at work and spent time with family at home. Today, we often feel like we have to work more, or we take our work home (figuratively or literally).
- We once discussed our different opinions rationally and didn’t get angry or hate each other. We could agree to disagree.
- Sometimes we realized we are not perfect (therefore should not expect perfection from others).
- We once were in touch with our heart, our conscience, and our gut instincts. Now, people say that they are not reliable, but if you test your own instincts, (in most cases) I think you will find them quite reliable.
Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. We should be finding and encouraging their strengths, and helping them with (or accepting) their weaknesses.
That’s what my stories are about, allowing people to learn from their mistakes and bringing out the best in people.
Private Malcolm Dow
must overcome his doubts.
was never told how good he was, until he was the only one who could do it.
General Greg Newman
makes a big mistake!
was never given a chance.
Click the images below for freebies and sales before they are gone!